is geographic information system (GIS) software for visualizing, managing, creating, and analyzing geographic data. Using ArcView
, you can understand the geographic context of your data, allowing you to see relationships and identify patterns in new ways.
, you can
* Author maps and interact with your data by generating reports and charts and printing and embedding your maps in other documents and applications.
* Save time using map templates to create consistent style in your maps.
* Build process models, scripts, and workflows to visualize and analyze your data.
* Read, import, and manage more than 70 different data types and formats including demographics, facilities, CAD drawings, imagery, Web services, Multimedia, and metadata.
* Communicate more efficiently by printing, publishing, and sharing your GIS data and dynamic content with others.
* Use tools such as Find, Identify, Measure, and Hyperlink to discover information not available when working with Static paper maps.
* Make better decisions and solve problems FASTER.